Located in the Pirates Dinner Adventure Complex
Unique Venue, Live Piano Entertainment, Hand-Crafted Cocktails, & Small Bites!
We Are Open!
Jewel Orlando is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, doors open at 8:00 PM to Midnight.
Dueling Piano Entertainment starts at 8:30pm (Fri and Sat ONLY)!
Reservation a seat online or enjoy complimentary admission at the door (subject to seating availability).
Speakeasy Bar Admission
Walk-ups Welcome (Subject to Availability) *
Jewel features the best of Orlando’s Dueling Pianists as they perform traditional piano bar songs across all music genres, as well as music from today. Audience participation is encouraged with song requests and interactive sing-alongs.
* Online Reservations must arrive prior to 9 P.M. to guarantee seating. Walk-up admission will be subject to seating availability.
Ages 21 and older
The lounge is discretely decorated in a burlesque 1920s Prohibition-era style with a sassy upscale atmosphere that’s sure to entertain guests ages 21 and over. The venue accommodates up to 100 guests around bar style tables.
The bar offers a variety of premium signature drinks:
- Signature cocktails like the refreshing Madam Talia’s Punch
- Classic martinis like The Jet Way Flights (three mini samples of any of our signature martinis)
- Local and imported beer
- Most loved wine selection including Merlot, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Red Blends, Chardonnay, and White Zinfandel
- A large selection of after-night drinks like our Key Lime Kiss
Late-night bites are available between 8:30 p.m. and 12 a.m. Savor a delicious handcrafted chef’s selection of appetizers such as BBQ wings with sweet chili sauce, naked, or honey mustard with celery sticks and ranch dressing; beef skewer wrapped in bacon; midnight seafood sampler with a mini lobster bisque; mini lobster cake and crab cake, and more…
Blatantly Honest Foundation
Blatantly Honest Foundation is a nonprofit organization that is willing to stand up against bullying and fight the stigma behind it.
Their mission statement is, “Together, we will change the stigma behind bullying and other social issues by educating the public, encouraging students to share their stories, and to become Blatantly Honest in their own lives.”